 Space / 23381
Re: "Duvernay" Mk2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 15:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
can't wait:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Duvernay/DuvernayMk2/d00.jpg
patient:

I guess I would be in the "patient" catagory above.  Somehow I missed this
entire thread until it was mentioned in a more recent one...

Lenny, I just want to say that I love this ship!  The general industrial
feel with the hoses running through the bridge and the greeblings outside
are nice.  Nice use of hinges to create the curved rooms and overall shape.
I love that you included overhead lights that remain in view even with the
roof removed.  And those computer consols in the lab area look great!

Wonderful work!

-Hendo