 Space / 21792
Re: "Duvernay" Mk2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Good job, Lenny! This MOC immediately caught my eye as I was skimming
through the recent stuff on Brickshelf. It's a cool design, though most of
the pics showing the whole model were a bit fuzzy and don't do it justice. I
dig the detailing in the back on those engine pylons. I also like how you
made the pilot seats. My only suggestion would be to reshoot some of the
pics with the whole ship and use a white or black piece of poster board as
background if you can. That beige carpet doesn't let the gray stand out (I
have the same color carpet at my place).

Dan

Wow! Kind words from the Master! Thanks Dan!
Yeah, I took these right after I completed it, and it was dark out.. so not
alot of light.  But I am going to reshoot it, and get some poster board as
you suggest.  Although, I'll probably need two.  The white background will
probably help with Photoshop, as well.

Thanks Again
-Lenny