 Space / 21800
Re: "Duvernay" Mk2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:19:39 GMT

Hey,
This is a great job.  Good design, good job keeping the model clean, and
neat interiors.

Welcome to the world of buildin' big ships... you'll love it, then you'll
hate it and build small... then get the desire to build it big again... then
fail, then get frustrated... and then.. er..um.  Just keep buildin, it's all
good.
;-)

Chris <><
P.S.  nice toes.  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=335860