 Space / 18989
Re: Portable Bot Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Thanks man.  But I don't really think that a larger box would necessarily be
*better*, just a different building experience.  I specifically bought the
smallest case I could for this (with the most compartments) to see just how
much I could cram into it.  An experiment with a micro-collection.

-Jon

Hmmmmmmmm....

*me roots around on floor of computer room*

*me comes up with two of said Plano mini-storage-containers*

Intriguing..