 Space / 19020
Re: The Portable Lego Game (was Re: Portable Bot Factory)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:00:47 GMT

Hmmm, of course you could go for the idea of everyone builds one unit at the
start, stats it up and then you place your case (with it's remaining pieces)
on the board. You own this case. Each turn you can take 1D6 pieces from each
case you own and start building new units with them. You can also capture
other players cases.

I like the idea of different colours representing different types of attacks
too, although getting hold of certain weapons in certain colours would be
tricky :)

    Steve