 Space / 18963
Re: Portable Bot Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:26:47 GMT

"Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H5t87H.FLu@lugnet.com...

  Interesting..most very interesting.  The idea of a portable Lego part
source specifically for making stuff like that is very appealing.  I think • a
slightly larger box might work better, though, as it could carry more • parts
in more colors..

Thanks man.  But I don't really think that a larger box would necessarily be
*better*, just a different building experience.  I specifically bought the
smallest case I could for this (with the most compartments) to see just how
much I could cram into it.  An experiment with a micro-collection.

-Jon