 Space / 18964
Re: Portable Bot Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:23:51 GMT

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H5tvoC.Htn@lugnet.com...
Hmmmm... I smell a new event for Brickfest.

MiniMOC building session.  Build a droid, build a miniship, build a probe
(HEY, watch were you put that!), build a critter, etc.  Very Cool.
Participants bring a small box o' bits and be willing to share.

Another supporter!  Sweet.

Hey Jon... um if your girlfriend lets you take Lego on trips and vacations
and such.... DUDE!  Marry this woman.  ;-)

Give me time man, I've only had 6 years with her so far, need to make sure
she's the one. ;-)

-Jon