 Space / 18988
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:01:38 GMT

Hi Allister,

Firstly I have to say this is a way cool idea.  There's nothing like a bit
of restriction to release the creative power.  I've already started on a few
concepts (My Moonbase construction is suffering as a result :) ).

Secondly, I have a few questions about a few of the parts -

Football - obviously not even a master Lamepartist can get one of these to
clutch onto another brick.  Is it allowed to sit freely in the model
somewhere (in an entirely relevant and non-ad hoc way, of course), or is the
dreaded blu-tack allowed?

Sail - is this neccesarily a cloth sail for a pirate ship, or can any
element that has been used to represent a sail in an officail model be used.
Specifically I am wondering about the one in the 6734 Beach cruisers set:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=6734

And lastly, can someone give me a set no for the new blue tub or reference
for this alleged 'stupid white picket fence'?  I don't know what this refers
to (though I probably don't have one).

That's all, thanks :)

Michael Dallaston