 Space / 18996
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston writes:

Football - obviously not even a master Lamepartist can get one of >these to
clutch onto another brick.  Is it allowed to sit freely in the model
somewhere (in an entirely relevant and non-ad hoc way, of course), or >is the
dreaded blu-tack allowed?

I've never actually seen a lego football in the 'flesh', so I'm not even
sure how big it is. Is it a standard no. of bricks in diameter? If so you
should be able to clamp it somehow with Lego only. But I don't necessarily
object to blue tak. Let your conscience be your guide, but I'll be all the
more impressed if you can find a Lego only solution. And remember, >Michael,
the footbal was your sugestion. :^)

Regarding connecting the 'football' to other Lego-there are two solutions I
can think of that are Lego-only (one is rubber bands and the other is...much
more creative.) Anyone who can come up with a third way will greatly impress
me. :)

I have a plan to use the soccer balls in an interesting way.  I just need
time to implement it.  Stupid Grand Theft Auto monoplizing my time...

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com