 Space / 18959
Re: Lame Parts II - Let the building begin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:05:22 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message
Alrightey then,

There's been so many good responses that I've decided to ditch the poll • idea
as unecessarily delaying the whole process. I can't wait to see some
creations. So...

Instead of the poll I'm making the parts list longer and splitting the
competition into two categories, both with at least a first prize.*

Models must at least make a passing resemblance to some sort of • spacefaring,
futuristic craft.

I've pretty much got mine done, and I only started today!  (am I the first
to finish?)  It loocks very odd, yet still looks space-worthy.  I think.
I'vemanaged to find some parts for it that no one may have even though of...
:)  Pictures may take a week or two, though.

BTW, how the heck are throwbot disks attached?  The only thing that holds
them are the arms, and even then, they don't stick.  I can see how the stump
would work in an organic spacecraft, but I just don't have the parts for
something like that. :(

--
Markham Carroll