 Space / 16327
Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:27:29 GMT

I have some pix up at fbtb that you can check out:

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/index.asp?section=gallery&name=gg

The Slave I pix are halfway down the list.  Enjoy.  :-)
--
Grant Giandonato

Check out my eBay auctions:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ggiandonato/

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message

I just got ep II Slave I and I'm looking for ideas to modify it.  This • link
looked promising, but it's dead now.  Can you pictures of you mod back up • or
fix the link?  I'd really like to see what you did for improvements.

       -- Tom

Hey Tom.  Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't been around for a bit.
After deleting the Slave I pics from my Brickshelf account I didn't even
consider anybody referencing that link...oh well, it's long gone now.  Um,
I'll take more pictures if you want, but I'm telling you right now, my • mods
were nothing much at all.  1) I added some 1X4 and 1X6 black bricks to
"seal" the lower fuselage...barely visible in the photo.  2) I added one
additonal strut to each stabilizer using technic axles and connecters,
again, nothing mind-blowing.  By the time the new pics become public, I'm
sure you'll have something figured out.

-Matt