 Space / 13956
13955  |  13957
Subject:
EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:41:54 GMT

Get it.

Build it.

Love it.

Hidden weapons, bunchanew parts, swivling cockpit, peekabo engine, midnight
blue, light forest green (made to go with lite grey), and faring pieces to
spare.

A little pricey (TRU $69 CAD), but the most fun I've had building a stock
set since the snowspeeder.

Apologies if this is old hat....

Cheers,
-G