 Space / 13973
Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:16:28 GMT

Matt,

Good idea with the struts...much improved.  I figure with a few other slight
modifications, it will be a more 'space worthy' design.  I figure I'll wait
until I see it in action to tinker with it....

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Matthew Sekerak writes:
I'll have to agree, Gil.  7153 is a great improvement on the previous
version.  I was among those who were originally a bit puzzled by two Slave 1
sets, but I'm glad TLC gave it a facelift.  I filled in the open gaps under
the cockpit, and made the wing struts a bit more substantial:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi

-Matt

.