 Space / 14000
Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:45:49 GMT

"Monica Wilbur" <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message
news:GvD2nq.Ln3@lugnet.com...
Sigh. Guess I'm a SW geek. It's all built models for me, although I try • not
to handle them unless I'm gently desecrating them in the name of truth,
justice, and the American way.

Me too. Except in the English way ;)

I have my sets built and shelved. I do have a few extra sets for some MOCs,
such as my TIE Interceptor to sit alongside Vader's TIE and the TIE
Fighter - and with a bit of luck a TIE Bomber MOC now I've picked up a
couple more TIEs :)

One of my snowspeeders gets lots of handling - it's my 2 1/2 year old
daughter's favourite ... although she's been trying to convince me to let
her play with the Republic Gunship (no chance, no after the UCS X-Wing
fiasco!).

Dan