 Space / 13992
Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:21:26 GMT

Sigh. Guess I'm a SW geek. It's all built models for me, although I try not
to handle them unless I'm gently desecrating them in the name of truth,
justice, and the American way.

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
Where All SW LEGO Meet Their Maker

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
Oh well, most of the people that buy these sets, will either
keep them unopened, or break them apart for parts, so even
though the design integrity is poor, most people won't
handle the built model anyway, unless they're SW geeks, or just
want to build the model for the heck of it...

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Pyrokid17@hotmail.com