 Space / 16166
Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:19:43 GMT

"Matthew Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message

oops, that should work a bit better

-Matt

I just got ep II Slave I and I'm looking for ideas to modify it.  This link
looked promising, but it's dead now.  Can you pictures of you mod back up or
fix the link?  I'd really like to see what you did for improvements.

        -- Tom