 Space / 13956
  EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.

Get it. Build it. Love it. Hidden weapons, bunchanew parts, swivling cockpit, peekabo engine, midnight blue, light forest green (made to go with lite grey), and faring pieces to spare. A little pricey (TRU $69 CAD), but the most fun I've had (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.

I'll have to agree, Gil. 7153 is a great improvement on the previous version. I was among those who were originally a bit puzzled by two Slave 1 sets, but I'm glad TLC gave it a facelift. I filled in the open gaps under the cockpit, and made the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.

(URL) that should work a bit better -Matt . (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

I love the new colors and pieces. I think the new dark blue will be my favorite new color. The new pieces are also especially good, particularly the faring pieces. The proportions and shape of the model are also much better than the first. It also (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

(...) Intregity is Key, you want to keep things similar to the target design, but usually that intergiry is traded for, instead, a weak structural design. When I think of this, I try to look back to the 7130 Snowspeeder, which made equal compromise (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.

Matt, Good idea with the struts...much improved. I figure with a few other slight modifications, it will be a more 'space worthy' design. I figure I'll wait until I see it in action to tinker with it.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

Gents, Strange that you mention the integrity issue. I've read a few other posts describing the same problem and expected it. However, the completed model is extremely solid...definately more so than any other SW model I have with exception of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

That's for sure! Mine was around for about an hour or so but it has now been broken and sorted and, uh how do you say? ah yes, assimilated. ;) Dave. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.

(...) Great work, Matt. The customizing looks natural in its placement (not to mention its functionality). Think I'll take some notes for when I build my Ep. II Slave I (lots of roman numerals, there). mo www.galacticbrick.com (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

Sigh. Guess I'm a SW geek. It's all built models for me, although I try not to handle them unless I'm gently desecrating them in the name of truth, justice, and the American way. mo www.galacticbrick.com Where All SW LEGO Meet Their Maker (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

(...) I'm with you Monica. I don't have the time to be dreaming up MOCs anymore.... I buy them cuz they are SW AND Lego together in one. travis (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Love new pieces & colors, but . . .

"Monica Wilbur" <monica@galacticbrick.com> wrote in message news:GvD2nq.Ln3@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) Me too. Except in the English way ;) I have my sets built and shelved. I do have a few extra sets for some MOCs, such as my TIE Interceptor to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

"Matthew Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:Gv7JDo.ECp@lugnet.com... (...) I just got ep II Slave I and I'm looking for ideas to modify it. This link looked promising, but it's dead now. Can you pictures of you mod back up (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

(...) Hey Tom. Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't been around for a bit. After deleting the Slave I pics from my Brickshelf account I didn't even consider anybody referencing that link...oh well, it's long gone now. Um, I'll take more pictures (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

I have some pix up at fbtb that you can check out: (URL) Slave I pix are halfway down the list. Enjoy. :-) -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H0qpoy.GMA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)