 Space / 13957
Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:27:22 GMT

I'll have to agree, Gil.  7153 is a great improvement on the previous
version.  I was among those who were originally a bit puzzled by two Slave 1
sets, but I'm glad TLC gave it a facelift.  I filled in the open gaps under
the cockpit, and made the wing struts a bit more substantial:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi

-Matt

.