 Robotics / RCX / 2236
Re: IR Sensitivity - Was: 1.5/2.0 infrared problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Mark Riley wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to receive the remote packets using
Lego's standard firmware, though it's easy enough to send the packets for
controlling Spybots or Manas motor units.

Thanks, Mark, I was indeed using standard firmware through NQC...

Philo