 Robotics / RCX / 2232
Re: IR Sensitivity - Was: 1.5/2.0 infrared problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Mark Riley wrote:
Now, as has been mentioned here before, the Spybot and Manas remotes send IR
messages using a 76KHz IR carrier.  My RCX 2.0 can receive these messages just
fine, while my RCX 1.0 struggles to receive these messages even with the remote
a few inches from the RCX.

Hello Mark,

How did you managed to receive Spybot remotes messages with your RCX? I tried
several settings, no luck :-(

Philo