 Robotics / 21959
Re: The end of an all-too-brief era
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:50:45 GMT

At 10:20 AM 1/7/2004, you wrote:
Anyways... I'm just expressing some frustration here.  Sorry for dumping,
although I wouldn't be suprised if others here shared my sentiment.

I don't. Does nobody remember the rumour of RIS 3.0? Nothing ever disproved
it (and in fact several sources confirmed it, which were all publicized
here). I'm sticking with that hope.

And besides, just because the line discontinues doesn't mean all the RCX's
disappear off the face of the earth. We still have the core component.
LUGNET has proven over and over again that we can build stuff just as good
as the real McCoy. If LEGO won't do RIS 3.0 (which I'm still confident they
will) then we will.

~Mike