 Robotics / 21981
Re: The end of an all-too-brief era
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 06:16:01 GMT

David Perdue wrote:

I'm sorry, but the person you talked to at Toys R Us was mistaken

You know, it would be nice if people would actually _communicate_ with
people.   I'd be royally ticked off if the reason the store stopped
allocating space for mindstorms products was because someone at the
store thought the line was being discontinued and the purchaser got wind
of this and decided not to pick up any more, when it wasn't true in the
first place.   I never did get around to picking up the ultimate
builders set, and here I just kept waiting around patiently for the
store to get another shipment in.