 Robotics / 21987
Re: The end of an all-too-brief era
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:07:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys wrote:
I would be just as happy to see all of these products move back under the true
LEGO company umbrella.  It's never made sense to me why LEGO is so ashamed that
their products might be seen as "educational".

Allan B.

I think the problem there is that LEGO can't or doesn't want to get involved in
the level of support that it often takes to sell into the educational channel
effectively.

James
http://robotics.megagiant.com