 Robotics / 21958
RE: The end of an all-too-brief era
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:31:46 GMT

While the commercial side of Mindstorms may or may not be readily
available, Pitsco-Lego Dacta is alive and well and selling the Team
Challenge Set, similar, but with better parts (personal opinion).

Check it out:  www.pitsco-LEGOeducation.com  or call 1-800-362-4308.

I have been assured that Lego is going to  continue to support and sell
kits, bricks, accessories.

Check out the catalogue - lots of cool kits, pieces and even books!

Good Luck!

James C. Jones
Technology Consultant/Instructor
Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
321\235-7800 x5509
321\235-7821 (fax)
jonesj5@ocps.net
www.rightnote.com

"Do what you do so well that those who see you do what you do are going
to come back to see you do it again and tell others that they should see
what you do." - Walt Disney