 Pirates / 739
Re: Ironclad 'La Gloire'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:46:08 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote
John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote:
I would love to see the companion vessel as well...the
integration of everything from classic windows to Pirates
to Star Wars elements is a testament to your creativity...

Thanks for the kind words--but I gotta ask, "What Star
Wars elements?"  I wonder where those appeared...I
don't remember using any.

Umm, Lindsay?  Smokestacks?  7150? (http://www.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=729)

Either you're making one of those extra subtle jokes the like of which seem
to get me keel hauled, or you need some sleep man ;-)

Shipbuilding can keep one awake, and take one a bit outside one's envelope,
this I know, but there is a point where one must simply say, 'If I don't go
to bed now, I will be too tired to build tomorrow'

Oh, and La Gloire?  Glorious.  Did I mention that?  I don't know, it all
runs together.  Let's see....it's 1.44am AESST.  You think maybe now is when
*I* say to *myself* 'If I don't go to............

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/