 Pirates / 730
Re: Ironclad _La Gloire_ virtually complete--mini-page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 06:30:03 GMT

Zowee! That's awesome, Lindsay.

Gotta hand it to you, for a minute there I was considering changing themes to
pirates ;-)

All seriousness aside, that's really beautiful. I love the boat-lowering
feature (I hate technic as is, but I sure do appreciate it when it's used in
m-f models) and the figurine is downright cool. Quigon Effete adds to the
effect (1) and the 'small' ship just helps me realize how enourmous the Gloire
is. The 'approaching' pic shows the Gloire in all it's glory... (1 :-)

Now, if only Todd would patent that 'that's so great' button I could be a
happy person... ;-)

-Shiri

In lugnet.build, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
[snip, leave the best:]
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Gloire.html    (case-sensitive!)

(1) couldn't resist that one, now could I? :-) I'm in a punny mood today...