 Pirates / 732
Re: Ironclad 'La Gloire'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote
See this wee little ship here:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Gloire.html    (case-sensitive!)

Just glorious.

Glorious says it all!!!

(But now I am going to babble on...)

Excellent work...very inspiring...I love the bow and stern detail.

Those davits are elegant in their simplicity...I  experimented w/ similar
mechanisms long ago, but mine were big and clunky, taking away from the
aesthetic nature of my model...mine didn't work half as well...

The railing is particularly well done...

I would love to see the companion vessel as well...the integration of
everything from classic windows to Pirates to Star Wars elements is a
testament to your creativity...

All you need now is a Blue Admiral/commodore fig...lol

I eagerly await further deveopments...