 Pirates / 731
Re: Ironclad 'La Gloire'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:50:26 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote
See this wee little ship here:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/Gloire.html    (case-sensitive!)

Just glorious.

My tallships are not looking forward to it getting around to 1860.

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/