 Pirates / 4117
Re: Pirate Tree House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman wrote:
   Hello all! My Pirates have constructed a tree house!

Click Here For Pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112348

Oh hey...that’s a lot of fun! Great meshing of the galleon bits into the structure. How you’ve also interspersed the levels to give it a nice flow from section to section. I love the placement of the figs ‘in action’ as well...really captures the magic of the 80’s/90’s catalogues I poured over.

Great build!

-Gil