 Pirates / 4127
Re: Pirate Tree House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jason Spears wrote:
   . Also the railing by the wheel being incomplete is a nice touch.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB
Jason, great to hear from you again, I hope you are doing well. Thanks for noticing the broken rail, it’s always a question of how broken in should things be, so I figured that it would be pretty damaged after the hoist. Thanks again! Jon