 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2471

Subject:
Pirate Tree House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:15:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all! My Pirates have constructed a tree house!

Click Here For Pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112348

They’ve hoisted the pieces from some wrecked ships up into three large trees. The Captain’s cabin serves as the main storage, while various platforms, huts, and canopies round out the quarters. They’ve just returned from a treasure hunt and are using the winch to raise their loot into the tree for safekeeping.

This was an attempt to be a little more whimsical, and I hope you have fun looking at it. It was a lot of fun to build! As always I’d love to hear your comments.

–Jon Furman

Lugnet #1123 “Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later….”

Re: Pirate Tree House