 Pirates / 4111
Re: Pirate Tree House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:50:28 GMT

Hey Jon,

Long time no see, welcome back. Arr, this be a great MOC, matey (though shouldn’t you be busy making Minas Tirith? ;) ). I love the incorporation of ship elements, and the use of tan rounds really looks like they used bamboo to make the walls (kinda Gilligan’s Island-esque). It looks like an oversized version of 6071, Forestmen’s Crossing gone all pirate-y.

Btw, I’ve linked your MOC over on Classic-Castle.com. You should stop by there sometime.

One critique, many of the photos look fairly grainy to me.

Bruce