 Pirates / 4123
Re: Pirate Tree House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:59:00 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!
This is so cool! Looking at your MOC I instantly got the feeling I was in a
Monkey-Islandish cartoon scene. Very atmospheric, very detailed and of course
very skillfully built. Well, I wouldn't have expected the opposite. :-)
I didn't even conciously notice the tree trunks are not brown. It simply looked
naturally to me, and the contrast to the brown ship is worth it

Thanks for your kind words Jojo. The praise of the praiseworthy is the most
satisfying sort!  I did fret a bit over the black trees but figured that if they
were good enough for the forestmen, then they would work for the pirates.  I
can't believe you remembered Monkey Island-  Jon