 Pirates / 109

Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:02:07 GMT

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Bruce Schlickbernd (<FKpHLr.87G@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 03:56:15

10 Armada Flagships
6  Red Beard Runners
3  Imperial Flagships
2  Black Seas Barracudas (BSB)
1  Skull's Eye Schooner (SES)
1  Renegade Runner

And some *pretty impressive* coastal batteries :-)

Also, more rowing boats than you can shake a thingy at.
--

Yes, I have to put the coastal town back together.  You have me all hollow in
big ships!

But you probably have me hollow in funds as a result! :-)  Arr. Where's
me marauding cap?  Pieces of eight!
--
Tony Priestman

Re: My fleet is (emphatically not) bigger'n your fleet!