 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *381 (-20)
  Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond

(...) Kevin - Thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed checking out my buildings. I also am really pleased with the way the shades-of-Paradisa building came out. Those parts were originally intended to be used to build a carriage house for my (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond

(...) Chris - thanks a lot for taking time out to let me know you enjoyed checking out my block of buildings. Once it was done, I did feel like I had created a fairly realistic (at least in LEGO terms) city block. I'm really looking forward to the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Greg Perry wrote in message ... (...) using (...) “the (...) decided to (...) area (...) the (...) building (...) couple of (...) Love it Greg! The buildings themselves are nice and the grouping works together very well, with all the nice (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond

(...) Greg, This is fantastic! Not only do you have some beautiful architectural details, but you also have a very nice layout that is quite realistic. Some might say "prototypical" of a city block. Nice windows, gardens, balconies, and overall a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond

Greetings fellow LEGO fans and freaks. It’s been a really LONG time (seemingly) since I posted about any new creations from me. In fact, I thought about calling the subject of this post “Holey Moley – I Actually Built Something!” My LEGO collection (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX) !

  RichLUG Train Show - November 29 & 30

The Richmond LEGO® Users Group (RichLUG) will be participating in its fifth train show event the weekend following Thanksgiving – November 29-30, 2003. This is the (URL) 26th Annual Model Railroad Show> hosted by the local Richmond Freelance and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.hardlug, FTX)

  Pictures from RichLUG Train Show: 3/22-33

On March 22-23, RichLUG participated in the annual Wings ‘n’ Rails Show at the Aviation Museum of Virginia ((URL) here in Richmond, VA. Here’s a link to a folder in our BrickShelf gallery that contains some pictures I took with an elderly 35 mm (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.town)

  RichLUG Train Show Pictures

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) presented a train layout at the RF&P Wings and Rails train show on March 22-23. Pictures of the layout can be viewed at (URL) pictures can also be accessed in the photo gallery section at www.richlug.org (this (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Pictures from RichLUG Meeting - February 1, 2003

The Richmond Lego Users Group met on Saturday, February 1. A good time was had by all. Pictures can be viewed at the RichLUG website under Pictures (www.richlug.org or direct link (URL) Notable was Rich Schoonover's bus and large helicopter; Nate's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

The Animated Brick Company is proud to announce that its latest brickmation video “plasticgrass” will be airing on MTV beginning Saturday, January 25, 2003. It is scheduled to be shown that day at 4:41 PM EST (during either “The Osbournes” or “Clone (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  February RichLUG Meeting

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) will be holding its next monthly meeting on Saturday, February 1, 2003, from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm at the Tuckahoe Library on Parham Road. General fun with Lego is on the agenda. Check out our website (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H8q4G5.9Ir@lugnet.com... (...) The only store in Richmond that is on this list is the Big K on Parham Road near Regency Square. I'm kind of surprised at this closing since the store seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Target's MOT 75% off

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:H8IAF0.CpJ@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) [snip] (...) they (...) by (...) [snip] Here in Richmond, Virginia, what little Lego there is in the Clearance aisles is still at 50% off. Of (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Raves for 3431 and Lego Basketball in General

I just wanted to take a few minutes and do some raving about how much I like the new Lego NBA Basketball sets. Initially, I had very little interest in the announcement of this new theme since I’m completely apathetic about the world of professional (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H764B7.Inn@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) had (...) I (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The TRU circular specifically states that the Orient sets are not included in the BOGO. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

(...) Unfortunately, the ad says it excludes "Orient Expedition" sets. (21 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes: <snipped info about the new sets> (...) Thanks Tom for posting the info and pics of the new Adventurers sets. I had a chance to drool over them (except for 4717) at TRU yesterday. I'm glad I was just window (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation)

  Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

The folks at the local Zany Brainy were nice enough to let me come set up a single table display and show off my spooky Lego creations for Halloween this year. I finally got some pictures developed and posted to Brickshelf to share with folks: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.harrypotter) !

  Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...

(...) approached by the local group of Richmond Linuxians* who would like us to give it up to them. Like heck we will. EVERYONE knows that a LUG is a LEGO Users Group. Duh! Greg *I'm sure they look remarkably similiar to the NY group. (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

Nate: It was great meeting you. Thanks for coming down and helping us out on Sunday. Also, glad to hear about your success with the Santa Fe cars. We're hoping that a smoother track bed will also help the cars run smoother. Tim "Nate Jacobs" (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact