 Town / 6901
Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:22:09 GMT

Greg Perry wrote in message ...
I enjoyed a four day weekend due to the Veterans’ Day holiday and ended up • using
a couple of those days to knock out the first two buildings.  By then I had • “the
fever” and looking around at my available bricks, doors and windows I • decided to
do another smaller building.  Then I decided the block needed a small park • area
to go between a two of the buildings (similar to mews garden areas found in • the
Church Hill district of Richmond).  I still wasn’t satisfied though having
decided what I really needed to finish off the block was some kind of • building
on the corner that would have a small shop on the ground floor with a • couple of
levels over that.

Love it Greg! The buildings themselves are nice and the grouping works
together very well, with all the nice residential area detail touches. I
especially like the Paradisa building, but I'm a sucker for mint green and
pink :-)

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: