 Town / 6928
Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:58:49 GMT

New Address for BrickShelf Folder:

I goofed up my BrickShelf account today and accidentally deleted the folder with
the pictures of my Brickmond Boulevard Block.

So in case anyone was interested in checking this out who hadn't already please
use this new link above.

Enjoy!

Greg