 Town / 6905
Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Phillips wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63570 Brickmond Residential
Block>

This is fantastic!  Not only do you have some beautiful architectural details,
but you also have a very nice layout that is quite realistic.  Some might say
"prototypical" of a city block.  Nice windows, gardens, balconies, and overall a
top-notch set of creations.  (When can I move in?)

Chris - thanks a lot for taking time out to let me know you enjoyed checking out
my block of buildings.  Once it was done, I did feel like I had created a fairly
realistic (at least in LEGO terms) city block.  I'm really looking forward to
the show when I'll be able to really bring it to life with all the detailing of
figs, vehicles, etc.

Move-in date in Nov. 28th (day before the show).  I've already claimed the top
floor of Building 1 (the red/yellow/green one). Don't worry though, the deck is
for everyone in the building to use.

Best of luck with your upcoming show!

Thanks, I'm really psyched for this show now that I've got all this new stuff to
show off.  It's going to be a lot better than it would have been a couple of
months ago with the same old same old...

Greg