 Town / 6906
Re: New MOC: Residential Block in the City of Brickmond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:29:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Love it Greg! The buildings themselves are nice and the grouping works
together very well, with all the nice residential area detail touches. I
especially like the Paradisa building, but I'm a sucker for mint green and
pink :-)

Kevin - Thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed checking out my buildings.
I also am really pleased with the way the shades-of-Paradisa building came out.
Those parts were originally intended to be used to build a carriage house for my
Brickenbloom project (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14933) but
I'm really glad I decided to go ahead and use them in this way.

I've actually been thinking about tearing Brickenbloom down and starting over.
I've picked up a lot of good ideas this past year (especially at Brickfest) and
I think I could come up with something that's even grander than what I've got.
Maybe one day...

From one mint green and pink loving sucker to another - thanks again for letting
me know that you liked my creations.

Greg