 Off-Topic / Fun / 9835
Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Trobaugh writes:
I guess any group with LUG in the title is full of "geeks", just doesn't
have to be about LEGO.

http://www.nylug.org/images/adler_images/linux_nylug_booth.jpg?

According to our member who secured the domain name for us, RichLUG has been
approached by the local group of Richmond Linuxians* who would like us to
give it up to them.

Like heck we will.  EVERYONE knows that a LUG is a LEGO Users Group.  Duh!

Greg

*I'm sure they look remarkably similiar to the NY group.