 Marketplace / Shopping / 10363
Re: Target's MOT 75% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:33:46 GMT

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Andreas Stabno writes:
Keep checking your local Target's train stock.  I helped liberate a • couple
of Kansas City area stores that had moved their trains to the magical 75%
off mark this week. • [snip]
Hey Andreas,
The Target stores I've been to here in Central Texas have told me that • they
don't know when the prices are going to be dropped.  They said it's done • by
corporate headquarters and that there is a specified date assigned to the
type of item being reduced.  It sure doesn't seem like that's the case
everywhere, though, does it
[snip]

Here in Richmond, Virginia, what little Lego there is in the Clearance
aisles is still at 50% off.  Of the two Targets that I visited this weekend,
there were a total of 3 My Own Train sets (all opened), 10-15 log cars
(#10013), and about three of the blue technic starwars kit (sorry, I don't
know the set name or number - technic isn't my cup of tea).  That's it.

On the other hand, it appears that the local Target stores are well stock
with all of the new sets.  :-)

Tim