Re: November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:

Hello Shawn and all, I would like to participate,

We'd love to have you!

even though I'm not a
proficient BrikWars general.

Then we'd *really* love to have you!  :D

I have a classic LEGO yellow castle looking for
some action and a few good plastic men willing to defend it, but I'm not
certain about the total CP of all this just yet.

Well, when you say you aren't "proficient", I assume it's because you haven't
played before.  Don't worry about that... the game is actually pretty simple.
If you sit down with the rulebook and have the castle in front of you, you
should be able to work out the CP pretty easily.  I know it looks like a lot to
begin with, but don't be too overwhelmed.

I'm no 100% sure about making it there because I'm trying to finish a Ferris
Wheel (minifig scale) for the Greenberg show and I'm also working on a LEGO
C.E. X-wing, so my building time is sort of limited. In any case, count me in.

Well, I certainly hope you can make it, at least with a few men if not with the
Castle.  As I said in another post, don't worry too much about the Castle and
your men going over the 225 mark we set... just try to let us know how much it
is so we can try to make sure there will be two sides of roughly equivalent
value.

eric