Re: November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:49:35 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Any and all are invited to participate in the first NELUG medieval
Brikwars event, to be held at my place on Saturday, November 18th.  The
start time is open-ended - I will be awake and available to help set up
at the crass-ack of dawn, but would probably anticipate us not starting
the actual game play before 10:00 a.m.

...anyone on their way up feel like stopping by Wenham to pick me up? :-)
I'd really appreciate the ride, and it looks feasible because the Bostonians
will have to drive North past me to get there.  No castle figs for me...so
if anyone has extra I'll play with that, or simply be content to sit by to
watch and learn how the game is played.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne