Re: November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

The theme, as might have been communicated excessively already, is a
quasi-historical medieval battle.  As Eric J mentioned, think Tolkien
and you'll be on the right course.

Right.  TL2 or lower, and this is as good a time as any to say that we kind
revised the point totals down to about 225 per person.  You don't have to have
225 points, but try not to exceed that amount by too much (and try to have your
army totals done before the day of the game, and written out in an easy to read
fashion... if you want any help with anything, feel free to email me and I'll
help to work stuff out).

If anybody has any castles or forts, they are more than welcome to bring
them - I, for one, will not have anything to defend, and will therefore
be on the prowl.

Ah.  This raises an interesting point.  If anyone *really wants* to defend a
castle, 225 points is obviously not really enough to build a castle and an army
to defend it.  If this is something you want to do, please let either Shaun or
I (or both) know ASAP, and we'll try to work out how many points you should
build on based on how many people we know are planning on attending- it will
likely be you vs. everyone else to give you the most points possible.

That's about it!

(FUT lugnet.org.us.nelug)

eric