Re: November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:17:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Any and all are invited to participate in the first NELUG medieval
Brikwars event, to be held at my place on Saturday, November 18th.  The
start time is open-ended - I will be awake and available to help set up
at the crass-ack of dawn, but would probably anticipate us not starting
the actual game play before 10:00 a.m.

Snip.

Hello Shawn and all, I would like to participate, even though I'm not a
proficient BrikWars general. I have a classic LEGO yellow castle looking for
some action and a few good plastic men willing to defend it, but I'm not
certain about the total CP of all this just yet.

I'm no 100% sure about making it there because I'm trying to finish a Ferris
Wheel (minifig scale) for the Greenberg show and I'm also working on a LEGO
C.E. X-wing, so my building time is sort of limited. In any case, count me in.

Jorge F.