Re: MichLUG Meeting - March 2nd, 2002 - Scott's wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 03:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Here are the lists of attendants:

Plural? Okay, maybe I'll be on the next list :-)

Amy

I think this goes to show, that someone (yes I am volunteering myself) should
take attendence or atleast setup a sign in sheet, so we don't forget anyone.  I
know I forgot Lester last time I made a list of people who attended the
Feburary meeting.

Speaking of the Feburary Meeting, two people have mentioned that the March
meeting was Steve Weiser's first meeting, which it wasn't, he was at the Feb.
meeting too.  (Just wanted to clear that up.)

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/