Re: MichLUG Meeting - March 2nd, 2002 - Scott's wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:49:28 GMT

Amy & All,

Here are the lists of attendants:

Plural? Okay, maybe I'll be on the next list :-)

Heh, oops, looks like I went through the grammar list too fast. Just goes to
show you that, unlike some of MichLUG's members, I do make misteaks! (1)

Scott S.
--
(1) Right, Big Dog? WOOF!