Subject:
New Star Fighter - (EG-206)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 03:32:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After seeing how neat of a cockpit the Duplo Egg was, I aquired one for myself,
and here is the resulting ship.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space.html

LMKWYT,

-Jason

MichLUGers - This is what I did with the cockpit/egg some of you saw on
Saturday.

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/