 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13548
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 04:05:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
"Mitchell Lichtenberg" <mlichtsr@bellsouth.net> wrote:

What is the name of the piston-like looking part(s) that pick up and stamp
the
DuckPro.  I can't identify it.

Hi Mitchell,

I think the part you're refering to is this:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3959

"Minifig Accessory Torch"

Oh, that's a Gun, I Mean Flashlight.

Calum