 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13477
Re: Technic MOC: DuckPro Automated Duck Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 04:44:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

   I’ve had this idea for a few years. But I finally got around to building it.

snip

The robot is programmed in NQC and has a capacity of 6 d/min (ducks per minute). I will have it on display at this weekend’s rtlToronto18 competition in Toronto, Ontario.

Wow Iain, that’s too cool! (Insert really rude duck job...umm joke here)

Awesome job, spotlighted! Looking forward to seeing it on Sat.

Janey “Red Brick”